Thursday, September 08, 2005

10 Thoughts About What?

I read & finished maybe six books between 1984 and 2003. All my friends read a lot.

A few years ago I started reading semi-voraciously, if slowly.

I’m a published writer (articles here and there) who’s currently learning to write fiction. I read stuff for the joy of it and to figure out how it’s done.

That includes kids' books nowadays, because I want to learn how to write them, and because I want to catch up with the ones I haven't read or don't remember, and because they are what they are. Read other stuff too.

I'll write ten thoughts in this blog about books I've read or movies I've seen. Not reviews, just thoughts. Spoilers will be plentiful but I'll give warnings.

Perhaps it will all add up to something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home